lundi 14 janvier 2013

How do you love me when you say "I love you" [English] (2010)

Some English poetry, dedicated to some followers who don't know well Molière's language

What do you mean when you say that to me ? 
When your air is my breath, 
When my heartbeat is getting me deaf, 
When your eyes enlight mines, when you're looking at me ? 

What does it means ? All this fire in your eyes 
Or the large smiles you do before you kiss me ? 
Is there any doubt, any trick, any disguise, 
When the fever says that you love me ? 

It could be just a friendly sign, but here it's sunny, it warms 
It says that I should be the lucky prisoner of your arms 
It's not the dangerous ripping word that scare 
The new lovers who don't play fair. 
No, that one is getting deeper 
It's on your skin or in the sound of your heart 
It's the one which always go greater 
The one your spirit says directly to my heart. 

You're not the first one to say it to me 
But here I just believe it's more than True 
I hardly wonder how exactly do you love me 
When you say to me "I love you".


#883 - 14.1.2010

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire